“Serving and giving back to our state and great nation has always been something I hold in high regard. I ran for public office because I believe that the best days in Arizona are yet to come! I believe that as elected officials we have a duty to make Arizona the best place to live, work and raise a family. I’ll work every day to ensure that our children and our grandchildren have an opportunity to chase their dreams.” – Jeff Dial
Jeff Dial, a resident of Chandler, is a small businessman and served in the U.S. Army Reserves where he received a Honorable Discharge. Twenty years ago, Jeff started working for his family business learning early on the importance of hard work and unwavering integrity. He is a Christian, attends Mountain Park Community Church in Ahwatukee and is a long-time advocate of pro-family values. Having lived or worked in each municipality of District 18—Ahwatukee, Chandler, Mesa and Tempe—Jeff understands the unique challenges and needs facing the families in each community of the district.
Jeff was elected to the Arizona State House of Representatives in 2010 and then elected to the Arizona State Senate in 2014 where he has enjoyed serving his community and state. Job creation and Arizona’s economic development has been his top priority. He was a sponsor of the Arizona Jobs Bill that helped businesses create new jobs for Arizonians. He also co-founded the House Jobs Forum, which brings Arizona business leaders together to discuss on the best way to bring new jobs and investment to Arizona.
Improving education, protecting children and families, reducing state debt, and budget reform are some of Jeff’s top priorities on his legislative agenda. In the state Senate he currently serves as the Chairman of the State Debt and Budget Reform Committee. He also serves on the Education Committee, the Commerce and Workforce Development Committee and the Transportation Committee. While previously in the Arizona House of Representatives he served as the Chairman of the Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee. He also served on both the both the Financial Institutions Committee and the Technology and Infrastructure Committee In the Arizona House of Representatives.
Jeff Dial feels it is important to be in touch with the needs and concerns of the people that he will represent which is why he walks door-to-door visiting with the constituents in his district. Personally meeting his neighbors is extremely important to Jeff because he values learning firsthand what concerns Arizona families have and, at the same time, sharing with them his message of positive reform.
Throughout Jeff Dial’s many years of political activism, he has been fortunate enough to forge strong relationships with many community and public policy experts, and seeks their advice on a regular basis. Jeff is thankful for the tremendous support the community has already shown him. Team Dial is comprised of many talented, hard-working and committed individuals who volunteer their time to help get Jeff elected. As the campaign progresses, the number of enthusiastic supporters continues to grow.
Jeff hopes to continue to serve Arizona families, looking for new and innovative ways to make Arizona a better place to live, work and raise their families.
More About Jeff
- State Senator, Arizona State Senate, 2015-Present
- Chairman, State Debt and Budget Reform Committee, 2015-Present
- Member, Commerce and Workforce Development Committee, 2015-Present
- Member, Education Committee, 2015-Present
- Member, Transportation Committee, 2015-Present
- State Representative, Arizona State House of Representative, 2011- 2015.
- Chairman, Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee 2013- 2015.
- Member, Financial Institutions Committee 2013- 2015.
- Member, Technology and Infrastructure Committee 2013- 2015.
- Vice-Chairman, Banking and Insurance Committee 2011-2012
- Member, Military Affairs and Public Safety Committee 2011-2012
- Member, Technology and Infrastructure Committee 2011-2012
- Legislative Advisory Member, Governor’s Arizona Ready Education Council 2013-2014
- Member, Legislative Advisory Committee (LAC)
of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) 2013-2014
- Realtor, HomeSmart, – A Realtor 2010-Present
- Executive Vice President, Dial Chemical Inc. – A Leader in Glass Fiber Coatings 2003 – 2013.
- Chairman, Arizona Family Project, 2004 – 2011.
- Member, Mountain Park Community Church (in Ahwatukee).
- Past Volunteer, American Red Cross (Served on the East Valley Disaster Action Team).
- Served, U.S. Army Reserve – Honorable Discharge, 1996 – 2004.
- Member, Tempe Exchange 2010 – Present.
- Republican Party, State Committeeman, 2007 – 2014.
- Republican Party, Precinct Committeeman, 2002 – Present.
- Republican Party, Precinct Captain, Various Years.
- President, Marlborough Estates HOA, 2006 – 2012.
- Alumnus, Arizona State University – B.A. Political Science 2004.
- Organizer and Co-Captain, Neighborhood Block Watch., Various Years
About Jeff’s Hobbies
Jeff enjoys hiking South Mountain, Camelback, and Superstition Mountain. Additionally Jeff is a movie buff and enjoys Netflix. Additionally, he is an avid reader and enjoys reading, science fiction, self-improvement, history, and real estate investing books and articles.